2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?Unwrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like both, maybe all white is a bit better 4. Do you hang mistletoe? it sounds tacky to admit that I hang up plastic mistletoe, doesn't it?
5. When do you put your decorations up? sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? hmm, that leaves out a lot, maybe 7 layer dip 'n chips
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:the feeling of anticipation, knowing that somehow, magically, Santa would come!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? just figured it out last year, whadja mean?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?not usually
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? In stages, we get it out, put on the lights, then come back and put on the ornaments, no tinsel
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I would love it more if it didn't last so long (if spring came in Frebruary, for ex, how would that work for everybody out there?)
12. Can you ice skate? yes, but my ankles scream the whole time, now
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I've been given a lot of really nice, thoughtful gifts over the years, can't pick one out
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? getting everything done ( or not), contemplating the birth of my Savior.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? cookies, mostly any kind
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? reading the story of Jesus' birth on christmas eve
17. What tops your tree? a paper mache star my husband made as a child, attached with non-original popsicle stick
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? both, same as the Sass.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I like a lot of them, almost all, really, The First Noel would be one of my faves
20. Candy canes: better for decoration than for human consumption.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? don't really have one, just saw Jim Carrey's Grinch again, and loved that
22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies, and milk, sometimes a carrot for the reindeer.
let me know in comments if you do this meme too!