It was fun being a baby boomer until now.
Some of the artists of the '60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to again accommodate baby boomers.
1. Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
2. The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip
3. Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash
4. Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends
5. Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
6. Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now
7. Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
8. The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom
9. Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts
10. Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair
11 Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping
12. The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone
13 Abba--- Denture Queen
14. Tony Orlando- -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall
15. Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore
16. Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again
17. Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure and I'll Cry If I Want To
I copied this off of http://motherof8.blog-city.com . Her blog is always a fun read.