In honor of the date, I am borrowing this idea from Kylee over at http://ourlittleacre.blogspot.com/, who borrowed it from Carol at May Dreams Garden.
Seven things about me:
1. I’m left-handed. So is my sister, and three of my five children.
2. I was the most outspoken and even bossiest of my siblings, I am sorry to say.
3. I am not a fan of soda. I could probably go the rest of my life and never drink soda again. When I have pizza, I wash it down with a big glass of milk, which is way better.
4. I can’t take too much violence in movies- more than I used to, though. I guess I get too involved in the story – my family has heard me say ‘I can’t stand it!’ at about a million movies (starting with the original Star Wars)
5. Even though I don’t like too much violence or suspense, I am a big plot junkie. That is one reason I love Star Trek (yeah, I know, it’s not a good plot, but it does have an on-going story and a plot). I used to read my kids’ Beverly Cleary books, or, more recently, the Barbara Parks series (y’know, Junie B. Jones) for a quick plot fix. Pathetic, I know.
6. Probably my least favorite colors are purple and orange. (well, I can’t stand the old lady color combo of purple and red together, either, but that is a different story). I really don’t like orange. It was one of my school colors, along with black, and I remember wearing orange on our spirit days in high school and thinking I looked awful in it. I do, however, love peach, coral, salmon, etc.
7. I believe in Smart Mouth Purgatory- a non-doctrinal place where I am sure I’ll end up, probably with a few friends, as a consequence of my, well, smart mouth.
There’s my 7, I am tagging Sassy, Edge, Jean, and anybody else who wants to play along.