Friday, July 06, 2007

7/7/07

In honor of the date, I am borrowing this idea from Kylee over at http://ourlittleacre.blogspot.com/, who borrowed it from Carol at May Dreams Garden.

Seven things about me:
1. I’m left-handed. So is my sister, and three of my five children.

2. I was the most outspoken and even bossiest of my siblings, I am sorry to say.

3. I am not a fan of soda. I could probably go the rest of my life and never drink soda again. When I have pizza, I wash it down with a big glass of milk, which is way better.

4. I can’t take too much violence in movies- more than I used to, though. I guess I get too involved in the story – my family has heard me say ‘I can’t stand it!’ at about a million movies (starting with the original Star Wars)

5. Even though I don’t like too much violence or suspense, I am a big plot junkie. That is one reason I love Star Trek (yeah, I know, it’s not a good plot, but it does have an on-going story and a plot). I used to read my kids’ Beverly Cleary books, or, more recently, the Barbara Parks series (y’know, Junie B. Jones) for a quick plot fix. Pathetic, I know.

6. Probably my least favorite colors are purple and orange. (well, I can’t stand the old lady color combo of purple and red together, either, but that is a different story). I really don’t like orange. It was one of my school colors, along with black, and I remember wearing orange on our spirit days in high school and thinking I looked awful in it. I do, however, love peach, coral, salmon, etc.

7. I believe in Smart Mouth Purgatory- a non-doctrinal place where I am sure I’ll end up, probably with a few friends, as a consequence of my, well, smart mouth.

There’s my 7, I am tagging Sassy, Edge, Jean, and anybody else who wants to play along.

4 comments:

motherof8 said...

I am totally with you on 1, 3, 4 and 7.

As for #2, the competition there is pretty tough and I am pretty sure that at least one sister and brother beat me out. (I hope)

One of my favorite people's favorite color is purple and other favorite person's color is orange, so they are colors that usually bring a smile.

Emily said...

i did it!

Sarah Jean said...

I did it too.

Kylee Baumle said...

Well, this was FUN! And we'll have us a good ol' time together in Smart Mouth Purgatory. LOLOLOL!