1. How many meals does most of your family eat at home each week? How many are in your family?
almost all of our dinners, we don't eat out much, there are 3 of us
2. How many cookbooks do you own?
less than ten
3. How often do you refer to a cookbook each week?
4. Do you collect recipes from other sources? If so, what are some of your favorite sources (relatives, friends, magazines, advertisements, packages, the internet, etc)
yep, sure do! have piles of potentially delicious recipes in my dining room hutch , someday I will organize them???! I get them off of the internet, newspaper, magazines, ladies at church
5. How do you store those recipes?
already confessed to my 'pile' method
6. When you cook, do you follow the recipe pretty closely, or do you use recipes primarily to give you ideas? what fun would that be???
I like to add my own ideas as I go along
7. Is there a particular ethnic style or flavor that predominates in your cooking? If so, what is it? maybe mexican, mostly just basic homecooking
8. What’s your favorite kitchen task related to meal planning and preparation?
also least favorite, deciding what to cook!
9. What’s your least favorite part?
10. Do you plan menus before you shop?
11. What are your three favorite kitchen tools or appliances?
my little mini-chopper ( $2 at Wal-mart), my mixer, ?
12. If you could buy one new thing for your kitchen, money was no object, and space not an issue, what would you most like to have?
does a new countertop and cabinets count?
13. Since money and space probably are objects, what are you most likely to buy next? 'whatever I want, gosh!'
14. Do you have a separate freezer for storage?
yes I do
15. Grocery shop alone or with others?
16. How many meatless main dish meals do you fix in a week?
17. If you have a decorating theme in your kitchen, what is it? Favorite kitchen colors?
gray/ mint green (s'posed to be sage) no other theme, unless you can call 'slob' a theme
18. What’s the first thing you ever learned to cook, and how old were you?
delicious, nutritious hamburger gravy, ?
maybe 12, oh , and snickerdoodle cookies!
19. How did you learn to cook?
Mom, and my Aunt Opal taught me, and I learned a lot in 4-H 20. Tag two other people to play-
Sarah!!!!!!! and ? whoever else wants to...