Thursday, March 16, 2006

***** Thursday 13 *****

13 things my parents used to say (or do) that make sense now:


1. 'I don't care who started the argument, you're all in trouble!'

2. 'stop that fiddle-farting around!!'

3. 'Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about' (ok, that one still doesn't make any sense)

4. That afternoon nap? Indispensable!

5. 'go outside and play'

6. slooow bike riding instead of 'stand up and pump as fast as you can' bike riding

7. random singing around the house

8. 'I'll tell you when you're older' (heard that one a lot!)

9. 'don't chase the cows'

10. '- - - or the ducks'

11. 'if you don't have anything to do, I'll give you something to do'

12. 'you'll ruin your eyesight reading in the dark like that'

13. 'you'll shoot your eye out' - just kidding, that was Ralphie's folks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

funny, muum. :)