Friday, May 12, 2006
* * * Things Mom Would Never Say * * *
1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"
2. "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too."
3. "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery."
4. "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week."
5. "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad tofeed and walk him every day."
6. "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enoughfor me."
7. "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."
8. "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve."
9. "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve."
read this on GCFL (good clean funnies),
received from FranCMT2.