ok, a break in the iris coverage!
I had some mango salsa at a Mexican restaurant, and then found a recipe:
· 1 mango - peeled, seeded and chopped
· 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
· 1 green onion, chopped
· 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
· 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped (use half for a milder kick)
· 2 tablespoons lime juice
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.
This is yummy!