Thursday, November 15, 2007

GARDEN BLOGGERS BLOOM DAY - November 2007

Not much is left in the yard, just a few odds and ends:
This monch Aster has bloomed all summer and is hanging in there 'til the bitter end.
This little snapdragon was a volunteer that I didn't even notice until the end of October.

I couldn't get a good picture of my Anemone Hupehensis ( Prinz Heinrich),
so I found this photo on line. I just bought it and threw it in my 'spring garden' late in September.
Not technically a flower, but I do love our ubiquitous cotoneaster.

This is one of several roses that are still putting out a bloom or two.
What's blooming in your yard today? Happy Bloom Day!

3 comments:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Well that was not so bad, was it? Afterall it is November!

I enjoyed hunting for flowers in my garden for Garden Bloggers Blooms Day and I see that you did too. Don't you love it when you stumble upon an unexpected bloom?

Come and have a look at my blooms. :-)

Sweet Home and Garden Carolina said...

Hi Muum,

I love the cotoneaster with its cheerfull red berries and arching limbs. I see we have the same asters in our garden -they are real bloomers aren't they ?

Well this will be the last outdoor bloom day for me until next year.

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

I like the pink Anemone - I'm looking for a sturdy 1 that doesn't need to be staked like 'Party Dress.' Although there are fewer flowers, each is more precious than those in the abundance of summer.