Sunday, June 08, 2008

Green Thumb Sunday - what is the name of that iris?

I had a lot of fun with my own, self-declared iris week, but my irises are still blooming. I am planting a few, thanks to DH, who found me a deal.
This two toned blue is a nice one, but who knows what the name of it is. I have had some trouble with my recordkeeping. I know I wrote down somewhere what I planted where, but now am having a heck of a time finding that record. urg. Still, I am 'suffering' thru as my irises bloom and bloom, and am trying again to keep track of them w/ a new list, a new system, etc.

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty!!!! I love the pink one you posted on Saturday too.

My GTS is posted, hope you can stop by.

Aiyana said...

Very pretty, but I can be of no help on a name. I've tried several systems to keep the id of my cacti straight, and found that documenting them on my blog is the best way. But, I have to do it early--before the tags get away! Happy GTS,
Aiyana

Jean said...

I'm not good with plant names but who cares! I can certainly enjoy them without knowing their names. Love "sassy miss"!

Needled Mom said...

I can't help with the name, but it is surely pretty. I love seeing all of your iris.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Call him Marvin and call it good. Or you could even call it "fine."