Friday, September 25, 2009

Blotanical Nominations - for me?

Hey, I am a nominee for the 2009 blotanical awards!

New this year is an award for each state.
For example, Utah's is called 'Best Utah Blog'
To be honest, I don't think there are that many Utah gardening blogs registered with Blotanical.
But as I scrolled thru the nominees,
it was a pleasant surprise to see that I had been nominated!
So help me out, and head over to Blotanical
(where there are bloggers from all over the world listed)
and check it out (and hey, vote for me!)
There are 4 days left to vote.
I am messing with my 'look', and haven't crashed yet. Let me know what you think.


9 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'll go and vote for sure.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Okay, I went there but I couldn't find you so I didn't vote. Give us specifics tomorrow.

donna said...

The few times I've been over at Blotanical, something whacky always goes on...most likely because of my whacky computer. You deserve the recognition, so I'll once again visit Blotanical.

Muum said...

thanks for being bloggy-friends!

If you click on the word blotanical or the green picture in the left column, it will take you to the Blotanical voting area. You have to scroll down to get to the 'Best State' area. hope that helps, thanks!

Chloe m said...

You bet! Congratulations and good luck to you!
Rosey

lindalou said...

Just finished voting for you. Took me a while to find you...but I did. Utah is pretty far down the list.

Good luck I hope you win and now I'm off to check out the 5 blogs listed for Michigan.

joey said...

Congratulations, Miss Utah :)

Muum said...

LoL, Joey, thanks for the smile this morning! and thanks to Rosey Pollen, and Lindalou and everyone for some great support!

Lzyjo said...

Congratulations on the nomination!