Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Wednesday --You found WHAT? at W---mart

I was not feeling very inspired about my new Wednesday topic, until,of course, I made my weekly trip to 'that big box store that shall remain nameless.'
At any rate, here's what I found as I passed the tacky souvenir section (y'know, I could do them a favor and make a sign : Tacky Souvenirs):
I mean, how old is that Jackalope joke? This jackalope at least knows that he is an embarrassment to his ilk, look at that eye rolling expression on his little acrylic face!
Overall, things were pretty quiet at Wal.... oh, you know.. today -
as I was leaving, I saw this bit of nonsense in the parking lot. Yosemite Sam, you are a true day brightener in the quest for kitchsy krapola. (I can only hope he doesn't get bugs stuck in his teeth).

Let me know if you've seen anything fun, odd, weird, or otherwise note-worthy on your trips to the store, or on vacation, or ? you tell me! I'd love to hear/see all about it.




2 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I participated in your meme this week! Stop by to find out about a wacky bus I saw in the WM parking lot earlier this spring.

Muum said...

Karla, thanks SO much for helping out with my little idea! You are a gem. I saw your bus, it IS just what wacked out-Wednesday-W-mart day is for!! I am hoping I won't draw too much attention from the powers that be (i.e. the big box itself!!) if I abbreviate the name. maybe that's wacked out, too.