Monday, October 01, 2007

Garden Blogger's Muse Day - Veggies Sing !

I hope I am not being too silly for blogger's muse day, but it is the month of Halloween. If you have never seen Charlotte and Vendetta, characters on makingfiends.com , then you are missing a good smile for the day. Here is a low-res pic of them.
Charlotte (the sweet one) has taught the vegetable 'fiends' to sing a song, much to Vendetta's horror:
'Eat vegetables with every meal
Or your lips will start to peel
And your eyeballs will fall out,
And your teeth will smell like trout.'
Happy Muse Day! Happy October!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Muum, I'm not sure what the plant you asked about is. It's a ground cover and has blooms the look like little balls. I got it several years ago and only a little would come up. I moved it this year and it has gone crazy. Maybe I'll feature it next week on GTS to see if anyone knows what it is.

Sarah Jean said...

Ha! I am A-mused!