Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New banner for me!

Thanks to my daughter, Edge, for my new, fall banner. She put it together from a photo of my Japanese maple, and her technical wizardry. Thanks, dear!

In a related matter, I saw a fun and easy idea in my October issue of Sunset magazine- press fall leaves, then take photos of them on a color copier and frame them. Yesterday I headed off to my local copy center with my pressed leaves.





They were having a color copy sale, 35 cents each. I got ten prints made. Here are a few of the copies. I'll post when I get them matted and framed. I think I'll try this next spring with pressed flowers, too.

2 comments:

Priscilla George said...

That looks great. Maybe you can even do a bouquet! I'll have to try that and make some fall or spring cards.

Unknown said...

Wow... those look beautiful with the simple gingko leaves especially. Nice.